Pet Safe Ice Melt You Can Trust.
Deicer For Concrete, Roofs, Trex-deck, Pavers.
Imagine an ice melt you can put down and never worry about. It won’t harm animals or children, and it won’t damage your concrete, driveways, trex-deck, pavers & roofs. That’s Safe Paw. Unlike anything else on the market, Safe Paw can change how winter affects our planet.
- Won’t Harm Plants
Your grass, plants, and foliage are safe!
- 100% Pet Safe
Will not burn paws or poison pet if ingested
Get instant melting without worrying about property damage
- Environmentally Safe
Safe for land and all waterways
How is Safe Paw Different?
Safe Paw is made from chemical compounds that do not contain harmful chemicals or salt. This means that it won’t cause temperature swings when it makes contact with ice or snow. This is important since salt based ice melts cause the temperature of the slush it creates to rise which makes the skin and paws burn in contact, not to mention the effects it could have if the animal drinks or eats it.
As an ice melter Safe Paw works on a molecular level. It takes frozen water molecules, pulls them apart, creates a barrier and doesn’t allow ice to reform. All that without any hint of harmful chemical reactions. For that reason Safe Paw is by far the safest ice melter to use around people, animals, property and environment and it will deliver the results needed as ice melter with no corrosive properties or ill effects for animals of any kind.
How Safe Paw Ice Melt Works?
Why is Safe Paw the Right Choice?
The Original and the #1 Pet and Child Safe Ice melter for over 20 years.
- Unused ice melt is good for years with an unlimited shelf life. Safe Paw is a patented dual-effect compound.
- The liquid component starts melting ice instantly while breaking its surface tension.
- This allows the crystal core to quickly penetrate and destabilize the ice and speed up the melting process.
- All this while Safe Paw proprietary traction agent provides slip protection.
- Safe Paw attracts heat to make it even more effective Endothermic reaction takes advantage of a solar effect.
About Safe Paw
Safe Paw was developed in 1998 out of necessity because nothing in the market met our standard of safety. As part of the Gaia family of products, Safe Paw shares Gaia’s ongoing mission to provide products that uphold our commitment to sustainability. All Products made and assembled in the USA.